A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Flynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gerard Flynn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Stephen Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Flynn practices Pediatrics near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Pediatricians.