Learn more about Dr. Stephen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Murphy MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Murphy practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Surgeons and Seaford Pediatric Surgeons.