Learn more about Dr. Stephen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Murphy, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Murphy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen G Murphy MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Stephen Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Murphy practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Seaford, DE.
See Seaford Surgeons and Seaford Pediatric Surgeons.