A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Turner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Turner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gordon Turner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Turner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Turner practices Ophthalmology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Ophthalmologists.