Learn more about Dr. Stephen Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Turner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Turner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gordon Turner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Turner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Turner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Turner practices Ophthalmology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Leandro Ophthalmologists.