Dr. Stephen Weiss II Is this you?

February 13th, 2017

He should be ashamed of calling himself a doctor!

I had an appointment today with Dr. Weiss and I am appalled at the treatment I received! I have had recurring UTIs and my PCD wanted to investigate my situation. Dr. Weiss said my kidney X-ray was fine, but the thing is, I had no kidney X-ray done, ever! He also said my swollen feet and groin pain had nothing to do with a possible kidney problem and dismissed all my complaints. He wrote me a prescription and did not even examine me! The waiting room was so crowded there was no seat available. Seems like he schedules one patient every five minutes.

August 16th, 2015

waste of time

I saw Dr Weiss for consultation on a medical problem which has since been diagnosed and is now being treated. Even though I made it very clear I was in considerable pain he still tried to tell me I was perfectly healthy. He acted as though the whole meeting was a complete waste of time but that did not keep him from taking the opportunity to aggrandize himself. It was a waste of time, for me.

August 8th, 2016