A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gaal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gaal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Gaal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Gaal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gaal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Orthopedic Surgeons.