A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaal
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gaal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Gaal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Gaal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Gaal practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gaal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near French Camp, CA.
See French Camp Orthopedic Surgeons.