A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gadomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gadomski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadomski
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gadomski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gadomski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadomski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gadomski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Gadomski MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Gadomski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gadomski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gadomski practices Otolaryngology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Haddonfield Otolaryngologists.