Dr. Stephen Gadomski Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Gadomski?

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr. Gadomski is a wonderful doctor. He really listens and I can not say enough great things about him.

Amazing Physician

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. G is the most compassionate and understanding physician I have ever been to. He took the time to listen and understand my problem,I had been to other doctors who just dismissed me. While Dr. Gadomski is fabulous, there is a wait. A wait to see him and a wait while in the office. I don't mind since I know I am seeing the best! My only issue was with a "front desk supervisor". While I was questionning the wait, she seemed bothered by my question. When I asked to speak to someone in charge. She then told me that she was the "supervisor" and was very impressed with herself. I will go back because of Dr. G because of him. Just hope he gets wise to his "supervisor". Customer service counts! Other staff was pleasant.

great guy

Posted on March 25th, 2013

the absolute best, found my cancer possibly saved my life.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

EXCELLENT doctor! I REALLY can't say enough great things about Dr. Gadomski! I have been to countless doctors (with unrelated health issues) and Dr. Gadomski is such a "rarity"! I had sinus disease all of my life (I am 56 years old);had deviated septum surgery and sinus disease surgery in 2005 performed by a doctor from "Sewell". HORRIBLE experience!Over the next 7 years I was aware that my sinus disease had returned, now completely blocked on the right side and along the right eye. I was very reluctant to have surgery again;(I suffer from trigeminal neuralgia also). but Dr. Gadomski "won me over" my first visit! Great doctor, VERY personable, understanding, gentle, extremely thorough making certain myself and my family understood my "condition", how he was going to perform the operation, etc... Even post op visits were thorough; he still has a very sincere caring way of assuring me he will "keep tabs" on me as a patient for months to come to make certain disease has not returned.P.S. after having surgery, I have no pressure on the right side of my face; therefore, my trigeminal neuralgia has not flared up and I am pain free!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I found him to be a very patient doctor who listens. He is very understanding if you are an anxious person and tries very hard to make you feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Gadomski. He calmed an old person like me, so I know he would be excellent for children and all ages.

My favorite doctor of all time

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Dr Gadomski is an exceptional doctor. I had my my tonsils removed and my surgery went smoothly and my recovery time was quick. Dr Gadomski is extremely personable and friendly. I actually enjoy going to see him because he is so pleasant. My experience with his partners are also pleasant but not to the same degree. I highly recommend him to anyone who need an ENT.

Good doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2012

Dr. Gadomski is a very good doctor. He is friendly and compassionate.

Posted on September 25th, 2017