A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Galens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Galens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Galens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Galens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Galens has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Galens MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Galens practice?
- Dr. Stephen Galens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Galens practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists, Sterling Heights Critical Care Practitioners, and Sterling Heights Pulmonologists.