Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Galens
Dr. Stephen Galens, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby Township, MI, with another office in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Galens is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and McLaren - Macomb. Dr. Galens has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Galens has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Stephen Galens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.
Dr. Jacqueline Corcoran
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi9
Dr. Shelley Schendel
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi12
Dr. Grant Lange
Shelby Township, MI 0 mi16