Learn more about Dr. Stephen Galens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Galens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galens
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Galens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Galens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Galens has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Galens MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Galens practice?
- Dr. Stephen Galens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Galens practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.