A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gallousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gallousis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gallousis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallousis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallousis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Gallousis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Gallousis practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gallousis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gallousis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Darien, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wilton, CT and New Canaan, CT.
See Darien Obstetricians & Gynecologists.