Dr. Stephen Gallousis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Canaan, CT

4.8

April 30th, 2013
Ms- Retired
He was the best Gynecologist I had. He was so gentle never hurt me I had very large furies. With the problem I had he will always call to make sure I came in for a blood test. He did my hysterectomy he was just great. I was so sad when he left NY. I always talk about him. Im so glad you are doing well. I still miss him although I have found someone thats very nice. Continue to have that calming voice and the gentle touch.

August 26th, 2011
A serious and dedicated man who uses his common sense and intuition. Any one would be blessed to have him as a Doctor /Surgeon.

October 13th, 2009
I have known Dr. Gallousis for many years and needed surgery for a problem with my uterus. He is an excellent surgeon and performed my surgery through little incisions. I was home the next day with little pain. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a gyn surgeon.

October 8th, 2009
Great Doctor
I had my first baby delivered by Dr. Galluousis and I had no problems. He was there for me in the hospital and his partner came to check up on me. The whole practice is friendly and extremely professional. He is great surgeon because my baby did a number me through natural birth and he fixed me just like new. The practice is very clean. He does his own ultrasound during the visits which is important because not all OBs know how to use an ultrasound. I have no complaints and I will recommend anyone who is hesitant to see an OB to go see Dr. G and his staff.