A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gano, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gano graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Erik Gano MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Gano practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gano practices Dermatology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Waxahachie Dermatologists.