Dr. Stephen Garland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2016
He is super in every way! Postponed my 1st appt because he was in ambulance taking another patient to Heart Hospital of Austin. Saved me by discovering carotid blockage. Can't praise him enough.

October 12th, 2016
Retired
Dr. Garland has been my doctor for many years. He has my utmost respect as a professional and a friend. He was always very honest and up front about any health issues. I could talk with him about anything. He always had time to listen. There is not another doctor that I would put my trust in like Dr. Garland. He is one of a kind. He has integrity and he always remembers the oath he took when he went into this profession. He has a great deal of pride in his profession and it shows through his honesty and every action. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Garland.

August 20th, 2016
Dr. Garland is very personable and thorough in his analysis. He displays a wonderful rapport with me as a patient.

August 18th, 2016
Quality Care from a caring person/ohysician
Dr Garland has been my cardiac physician for 20 years. He has a caring and competent staff supporting him. I have a high trust level in his recommendations for treatment and facilitates referrals to specialized cardiac when required. He has always spent time communicating clearly his expectations of my role in caring for my cardiac condition.

July 7th, 2016
My favorite cardiologist
I have high anxiety when it comes to doctors. Dr Garland and his staff made me feel calm and comfortable. The staff and Dr Garland answered all my questions and did not seem rushed or in a big fat hurry to get out of the room.

July 2nd, 2016
Excellent Heart Specialist
Dr. Stephen Garland is one of my most favorite of all time Physicians. He is exceptional at communicating issues about my health and seems to genuinely care about my overall health. I can, without reservations,recommend him and his staff.

June 24th, 2016
THE BEST OFFICE WITH THE GREATEST FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT STAFF.
WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH DR. GARLAND AND HIS STAFF. THEY ARE ALL VERY ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. THEY GUIDE YOU THROUGH ALL STEPS NEEDED FROM YOUR APPOINTMENT TO YOUR FULL AND COMPLETE EXAM AND PRIVATE INFO FORMS. YOU CAN CALL GLADYS , HIS SECRETARY, WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. SHE IS VERY HELPFUL. THIS OFFICE IS VERY WELL MANAGED FROM THE RECEPTION TO EXAM AND THERE AFTER. THE FRONT STAFF IS EXCELLENT AS WELL. DR. GARLAND EXPLAINS ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. HE IS AWESOME! THIS OFFICE IS EXCELLENT IN ALL AREAS..THANKS.

June 20th, 2016
Awaiting word about test results due later this week.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Garland explains his findings very clearly. He is thorough and has a calming way of explaining the next step. I trust his judgment and am satisfied with my treatment.

April 26th, 2016
Recent office visit with Dr. Garland
I have been a patient of Dr Garland almost 15 years. Never have I had to wait very long to see him unless there was an emergency. I consider him a friend and I would recommend him and his staff absolutely.

April 24th, 2016
I would recommend Dr. Garland to everyone who needs a great doctor.

April 7th, 2016
I think Dr Garland is a very caring Doctor. He always listens to what I am concerned about and answers my questions.