Dr. Stephen Garland MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017
Thank you, Dr. Garland!
Confidence in my care is what I have felt during my time with Dr. Garland. He is compassionate and down-to-earth and makes decisions that help me, not a number.

January 26th, 2017
Dr. Garland has been my heart specialist for more than 15 years. I have always been positively impressed with his candid and thorough approach to my heart and physical condition. I appreciate his personal approach to me as a person not as simply another patient. I also felt secure that he was abreast of the latest findings and techniques of heart medicine

December 12th, 2016
A ustin Heart is a very large organization to care for your cardiac needs yet they treat each patient very much in an individual caring way.

November 14th, 2016
He is super in every way! Postponed my 1st appt because he was in ambulance taking another patient to Heart Hospital of Austin. Saved me by discovering carotid blockage. Can't praise him enough.

November 6th, 2016
Retired

October 12th, 2016
Retired
Dr. Garland has been my doctor for many years. He has my utmost respect as a professional and a friend. He was always very honest and up front about any health issues. I could talk with him about anything. He always had time to listen. There is not another doctor that I would put my trust in like Dr. Garland. He is one of a kind. He has integrity and he always remembers the oath he took when he went into this profession. He has a great deal of pride in his profession and it shows through his honesty and every action. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Garland.

August 20th, 2016
Dr. Garland is very personable and thorough in his analysis. He displays a wonderful rapport with me as a patient.

August 19th, 2016
Quality Care from a caring person/ohysician
Dr Garland has been my cardiac physician for 20 years. He has a caring and competent staff supporting him. I have a high trust level in his recommendations for treatment and facilitates referrals to specialized cardiac when required. He has always spent time communicating clearly his expectations of my role in caring for my cardiac condition.

July 7th, 2016
My favorite cardiologist
I have high anxiety when it comes to doctors. Dr Garland and his staff made me feel calm and comfortable. The staff and Dr Garland answered all my questions and did not seem rushed or in a big fat hurry to get out of the room.

July 2nd, 2016
Excellent Heart Specialist
Dr. Stephen Garland is one of my most favorite of all time Physicians. He is exceptional at communicating issues about my health and seems to genuinely care about my overall health. I can, without reservations,recommend him and his staff.

June 25th, 2016
THE BEST OFFICE WITH THE GREATEST FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT STAFF.
WE ARE SO PLEASED WITH DR. GARLAND AND HIS STAFF. THEY ARE ALL VERY ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. THEY GUIDE YOU THROUGH ALL STEPS NEEDED FROM YOUR APPOINTMENT TO YOUR FULL AND COMPLETE EXAM AND PRIVATE INFO FORMS. YOU CAN CALL GLADYS , HIS SECRETARY, WHO HAS ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. SHE IS VERY HELPFUL. THIS OFFICE IS VERY WELL MANAGED FROM THE RECEPTION TO EXAM AND THERE AFTER. THE FRONT STAFF IS EXCELLENT AS WELL. DR. GARLAND EXPLAINS ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. HE IS AWESOME! THIS OFFICE IS EXCELLENT IN ALL AREAS..THANKS.

June 20th, 2016
Awaiting word about test results due later this week.