A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gebarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebarski
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gebarski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gebarski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebarski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Gebarski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Gebarski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gebarski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gebarski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Northville Radiologists.