Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gebarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebarski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebarski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gebarski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebarski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Gebarski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Gebarski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gebarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gebarski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.