A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gebarski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gebarski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Moyamoya Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebarski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebarski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Gebarski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Gebarski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gebarski has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gebarski practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.