Learn more about Dr. Stephen George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen George, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne George MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. George practice?
- Dr. Stephen George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen George practices Internal Medicine near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists.