A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen George, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wayne George MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. George practice?
- Dr. Stephen George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen George practices Internal Medicine near Ellicott City, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Ellicott City Internists.