A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Georgiou is Good. Dr. Georgiou has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Georgiou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Georgiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Georgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Georgiou practice?
Dr. Stephen Georgiou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Georgiou, Dr. Stefan Georgiou, Dr. Stephan Georgiou, Dr. Steve Georgiou