A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Georgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Georgiou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Georgiou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Georgiou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Georgiou MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Georgiou practice?
- Dr. Stephen Georgiou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Georgiou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.