A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gershenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gershenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric preventive medicine in the form of anticipatory guidance and immunizations
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershenson graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gershenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Gershenson practice?
Dr. Stephen Gershenson practices Pediatrics near Chalfont, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatricians.