Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gervin, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gervin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gervin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gervin, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gervin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Zisl Gervin FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gervin practices Neurological Surgery near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Neurological Surgeons.