Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gervin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gervin, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gervin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gervin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gervin, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Surgical Decompression
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gervin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gervin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Zisl Gervin FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gervin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gervin practices Neurological Surgery near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Neurological Surgeons.