A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gick graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Gick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Gick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.