Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gick graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Allen Gick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Gick practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.