A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gilman, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gilman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heroin Dependence
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gilman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincents Hosp-Westchester, Harrison, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Gilman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gilman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gilman practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.