Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gilman, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gilman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heroin Dependence
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gilman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincents Hosp-Westchester, Harrison, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Gilman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Gilman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gilman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gilman practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.