A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gipson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gipson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gipson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gipson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen L Gipson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Gipson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gipson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gipson practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.