A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Girard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Girard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Girard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Girard MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Girard practice?
- Dr. Stephen Girard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Girard practices Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.