A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Girard is Excellent. Dr. Girard has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Girard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Girard has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Girard practice?
Dr. Stephen Girard practices Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Girard, Dr. Stefan Girard, Dr. Stephan Girard, Dr. Steve Girard