A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Glatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Glatz, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Glatz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatz graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glatz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Glatz MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Glatz practice?
- Dr. Stephen Glatz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Glatz practices Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Memphis, TN.
See Dublin Surgeons.