A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfarb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barron Goldfarb DO is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldfarb practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Hematologists and Garden City Oncologists.