A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfarb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Stephen Goldfarb practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City General Practitioners, Garden City Internists, Garden City Oncologists, Garden City Hematologists, and Garden City Pathologists.