A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfarb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barron Goldfarb DO is a male Hematologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldfarb practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Hematologists and Garden City Oncologists.