Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfarb is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Goldfarb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Barron Goldfarb DO is a male Hematologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldfarb practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Hematologists and Garden City Oncologists.