A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldfine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldfine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Goldfine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Goldfine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Goldfine practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.