A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfine
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldfine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldfine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen P Goldfine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Goldfine practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldfine practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Family Physicians and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.