A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Goldfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Goldfinger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfinger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Goldfinger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfinger graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Mark Goldfinger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Goldfinger practice?
- Dr. Stephen Goldfinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Goldfinger practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.