Dr. Stephen Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Goldman?

Posted on April 6th, 2011

excellent doctor!!! Thank You!!!

Integrity

Posted on September 10th, 2010

It is so comforting and refreshing to have a medical professional with such a big smile treat you, especially when he doesn't cut you unnecessarily and gives you an honest opinion with much confidence. I almost skipped out of his office today. Highly recommended!

Posted on August 14th, 2009

Dr. Goldman is an outstanding doctor/surgeon. He takes time to ensure you understand what is happening and answering all questions before and after procedures. He took the time to evaluate me until he found out what was causing problems unlike my regular doctor. He said if my family has any questions they can call him, as well as, if I have any further questions. When results came in from my colonospy, he called the pathologist to ensure the accuracy of the tests. I would recommend Dr. Goldman to family and friends, and if I ever need surgery again, I would go to Dr. Goldman.

Excellent

Posted on June 10th, 2008

Dr. Goldman is truly excellent, for not only is he brilliant but he is also caring, concerned, and kind. I don't know of a better surgeon, and I have seen many.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015