Dr. Stephen Gollomp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Gollomp?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Gollomp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2017

Wonderful dr

I had seen at least three other neurologists for my problem. Dr Gollomp came highly recommended. He is knowledgable and truly caring as is his entire office. I couldn't be more pleased.

April 14th, 2016

The Best Neurologist I have ever been to

A kind, compassionate Dr who is extremely knowledgable. He takes his time, explains everything and makes you feel so comfortable. He is the best of the best. I am fortunate to have found him

January 19th, 2015

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, and he also has a wonderful bedside manner.

January 2nd, 2015

He saved my Life in 1989. If you see him, would you say thank You for me.

May 2nd, 2014

outstanding

He has been with me for the 15 years since my PArkinson's diagnosis. I am fortunate to have found a knowledgeble and caring physician to help me understand and live my life to the fullest. He takes whatever time is needed to answer your questions and totally understand you.

January 6th, 2014

Caring, compassionate physician

If you are fortunate to have this man as your phsyician, you can do no better. He listens - never rushes you, and works to find the best solution to your issues. One of the top Parkinson's physicians in the country, he has been determined to give my husband the best life quality available.Over the past 15 years, he has always been available, and knowledgeble on the latest advances in Parkinson's.

July 28th, 2012

Dr. Gollomp was able to improve my quality of life by suggesting when to take my medication to minimize the "off" periods. He asked many questions and listened attentively to my responses in his efforts to assist me with my concerns.

January 29th, 2012

A Keeper....

He is very down to earth and not floating around some where in space like most neurologists I've experienced. Dr. Gollomp is actually normal. Very nice experience going to him for my 21 year old son's Tourette's Syndrome. Over the last 17 years and 3 states I've ran into some real loopy loos. Believe me!

November 11th, 2011

Twenty years and still going...

To see Dr. Gollomp. He's been treating my husband almost for twenty years. We drive more than an hour, past many hospitals to see him. (as many patients do) We admire him and his knowledge of my husbands' disease and treatment. You couldn't ask for a nicer guy on top of it. Our highest recommendation.

June 22nd, 2017