Dr. Stephen Gorfine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 8th, 2016
Dr. Gorfine is Old School Awesome
I was lucky - might've waited 2 weeks for an appointment but another doctor got me an appointment within 1 day, so I can't say anything about the ease of getting an appointment. What I can say is that Dr. Gorfine was Old School in the best way. Conservative treatment, gentle manner, answered all questions. Not an alarmist. Hope I never have to see him again, but... seriously.... loved him. A good man.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Gorfine has changed the quality of my life!
Dr. Gorfine is the most compassionate and talented doctor I know. He returns my phone calls when I have a question always! He is very professional and knows all the right answers to my questions! I had ulcerative colitis 19 years ago and Dr. Gorfine has changed the quality of my life.

December 2nd, 2013
Greatest Doctor EVER!
He is the greatest doctor and human being there is. Kind, caring, encouraging, and knows his stuff.

February 14th, 2013
This doctor does not take insurance, you get what you pay for, was happy with the amount of time spent up I threw up when I saw my bill and his office was very aggressive in collecting

July 28th, 2010
Dr. Gorfine is one of the most professional and compassionate doctors I have come in contact with. And when you have had the amount of stomach issues I have had this means a lot. He always sat with me and explained everything, answered all of my questions and no matter when I called I got a prompt phone call back. I was literally dying and Dr. Gorfine brought me back to life. It took 3 major surgeries and many little surgeries but now I am healthy and have my life back. Dr. Gorfine has a well educated and iformed doctor who will not perform a surgery if it is not necessary. And he will work with you with insurance...just talk to him and not the girls up front.

April 22nd, 2010
compassionate doctor
my experience with this physician has been excellent. He is empathizing with the patient and help when one cannot afford to pay or has no insurance.