A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gosin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gosin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gosin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Gosin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gosin practices Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons.