Dr. Stephen Grable MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

September 15th, 2015
dr. grable has a friendly staff and always tries to do what is best for me. I have been with him for over 15 years. He has the flexibility to use complimentary, holistic methods as well as traditional medicine.

September 9th, 2015
The staff in particular Audra is extremely rude. I have worked in a doctor's office before and can't imagine having someone like her to greet patients. Her phone manners are even worse.

August 10th, 2015
One of the best doctors here

June 15th, 2015
Very Rude Office Staff on the phone/Dr. drops patients
I had an appointment set up for next week. I just got a call from their office telling me that Dr. Grable has discharged me from his practice and that he has sent me a certified letter referring me to other doctors. Their front office staff is awful. Audra I think is the office manager. But I over looked it as I do like doctor Grable and have referred people to him. I had cortisol test that he had me do and I wanted to make an appt to go over the results. I was told the results would take 3 months to get back so I called the lab directly and asked why it would take so long and the lab said that it should only take a week at the latest 2 weeks. I told that to the front office staff and they said that they made a mistake and that it would take two months for them to get the results back. Perhaps I upset her when I said that did not make sense as alot of things can change regarding accurate results if it takes 2 months for them to get results back. I said that I would like to cancel my appt and then make it for when the results came in. They require a 24 hours cancellation so I left a message on a Saturday and they called me on Monday and said I would be charged a $50 cancellation fee. I said that I was hoping to go over the results and I would still come in if I were going to be charged. They said that they had an emergency come up and they could fill my spot and that I would not get charged. So I called last Friday to see if they got my results in and they said yes. I live between Florida and OH and Dr. Grable has been my primary doctor for 7 years. I told them I would be in town and would like to schedule an appt to go over my test. She said that she would have to see if she could schedule an appt as she thought that I did not want to come back. I said that I never indicated that I did not want to come back and that I love Dr. Grable and refer many to him so we scheduled an appointment and she apologized for the miscommunication. Then today I get a call from their office letting me know that they are canceling my appointment. I asked why and she just said that they are releasing me from their practice and that I should have gotten a certified letter. I worked in my fathers office growing up in his Oral Surgery practice and cannot imagine treating people the way I have been treated by this office for absolutely no reason at all. My father would never turn a patient down. I told a friend about this and she too told me that she was released as well from his practice when she expressed frustration trying to make an appointment. Dr. Grable is a nice guy and wonder really if he knows what is really going on with his front office staff and how people are treated and if he gets the e mails or if they are intercepted because I really cannot imagine him treating his patients this way..

June 28th, 2012
He is detailed oriented. I like a docotr that gives you books to read so you have a better understanding of you medical condition.

May 4th, 2012
Retired RN
Dr. Grable is a very good, caring professional. He has helped me enormously over the past ten years. I trust him completely with my health care.

August 10th, 2011
Dr. Grable did an allergy screening on me. I was skeptical because, the procedure was non invasive. To my surprise this list was accurate as I later determined I felt better , once I removed these allergens from my environment. My energy and physical strength were back!

July 5th, 2011
Patient
I called to schedule an appt. with Dr. Grable, his staff was very rude. I prounced his name wrong and the staff said no his name is Dr. GRaaable very rudely and unprofessional. I will look for another doctor. NO PERSON DESERVES TO MADE FUN OF OR BE RUDE TO !!

March 17th, 2011
Mr.
The doctor is very knowledgeable, caring, and takes the time to listen to the patient and has a good follow-up. Very satisfied with the overall performance of the entire office.

February 3rd, 2011
This doctor cares.
I can't say enough good things about this doctor, which I have known for 8 years now. He always makes me feel comfortable and cared about and that I'm being listend to. I have had many health issues and I have always felt that he has tried to make sure I get the best care and treatment to improve my health. His staff is comprised of really easy to talk to people that make you feel right at home. I have never had "normal" blood pressure readings at a clinic before I started going here. I wish I could adopt them all and I thank God for their willingness to help people like me improve my life through better health.

February 1st, 2011
Dr. Grable most interested in selling his supplements. Discharged me as a patient without cause. On the plus side, he was always on time, but would never go over his 15-minute alloted time. If you wanted more time you have to buy it.

September 18th, 2010
Wonderful
Dr. Grable successfully helped us to adjust our diet and supplements to eliminate unneeded prescription medications. He believes in healing the whole body - not just treating symptoms with chemicals.