A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Grabowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Grabowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Grabowski, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabowski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grabowski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tad Grabowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Grabowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Grabowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Grabowski practices Surgery near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Surgeons.