Dr. Stephen Grabowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Dr. Besides being thorough and accurate he is the friendliest and most compassionate doctor I have ever dealt with. He is honest and makes you feel comfortable within the first 3 minutes of meeting him. His bedside manner is the best. I the staff is friendly and they too make you feel at home. Everyone in that office makes you feel welcome. You are not rushed, which is important. I would highly recommend this practice and I will never see any other surgeon. Dr\ gra

February 1st, 2016
Very compassionate and answers questions completely. I was concerned because I had an overseas trip planned after my surgery and his manner helped me to be confident and heal.

November 10th, 2015
Zero Stars
If I could give zero stars I would. Stay away from him and this office. He is great, friendly and charming before your surgery but after with complications there are no appointments and no answers. Actually said, I don't know why ... Yet another surgeon saw his error immediately. Now I have to live with the consequences of a surgery that was not even necessary and the disfigured scar he left behind.

September 19th, 2014
Great doctor. Very easy to set up appoint. He explained to me how was my surgery will be done and what would be the recovery time. At the day of surgery come and visited before I got in, once everything was done he talk and explained everything to my wife. Doctor Grabowski is a very positive person and his energy charge you as well. Will recommend to everyone

May 22nd, 2013
Unexpected Galllbladder Removal
I went to the emergency room with pain on my right side near my rib area, turns out my gallbladder was not working well so the solution was to remove it. Dr. Grabowski was my surgeon for my surgery he did a great job explaning the prccedure I was a bit emmotional and his jokes cheered me up before my surgery took place. The next day in the morning after my surgery he came in all smiles checking up on me to see how I was doing. My scars are super small very clean cut... I just want to saw that Dr. Grabowski is the BEST surgeon ever! He did a wonderfull job with my gallbladder removal my scars are fading away and its going to be almost two months since the surgery. Thank You Dr. Grabowski for being dedicated , caring, and warming to your patients. :)

May 16th, 2012
Very compassionate, caring, warm, understanding, gentle and kind physician. Always had a smile which put me at ease everytime I saw him. Always explained every procedure and answered any questions. Did not rush through appointment and always took the time to make sure all questions were answered and understood. Also, found that he has highly regarded by his peers. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Grabowski to my family and friends.

February 16th, 2012
DR. Wonderful
He takes time to listen to whats wrong with you. Always a Happy Greeting. Tells you exactually whats going on and how he will fix it. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

June 28th, 2011
Fantastic doctor AND person
Dr. Grabowski has performed two surgeries on me - a gall bladder removal and a hernia repair. He is fantastic. Even better, he is energetic and friendly, making you feel completely at ease. Love him!

March 26th, 2011
Dr. Grabowski
Dr. Grabowski is the best in the office and operating room. He is so compassionate and listens to his patients. He also tells really good jokes.

July 21st, 2010
He is the best surgeon in the world very, compassionate, listens well to his patients and is willing to work with the families for the best possible care.

April 27th, 2010
Dr. Grabowski
He is a very compassionate person who spends time with his patients. he also listens to what his patients have to say and then goes from there. He is willing to think out side the box to figure out what the problem is.

April 6th, 2010
He is a great surgeon who is compassionate and shows great pride in his work. He is gentle, kind, and caring. He listens to patients carefully.