A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Graham has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Graham practice?
- Dr. Stephen Graham has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.