Learn more about Dr. Stephen Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Graham has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Graham practice?
- Dr. Stephen Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.