A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Grahovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grahovac graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Grahovac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Zvonimir Grahovac MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Z. Grahovac practice?
- Dr. Stephen Grahovac has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Grahovac practices Radiology near Hockessin, DE.
See Hockessin Radiologists.