A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Grahovac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grahovac
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Grahovac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grahovac graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Grahovac has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Zvonimir Grahovac MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Z. Grahovac practice?
- Dr. Stephen Grahovac has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Grahovac practices Radiology near Hockessin, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Newark, DE.
See Hockessin Radiologists.