A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gray, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Hospital
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Henry Gray MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Gray practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gray practices Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.