A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Werth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Werth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Werth, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Werth graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Werth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Gregory Werth MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen G. Werth practice?
- Dr. Stephen Werth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Werth practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and Boston, MA.
See Quincy Dermatologists and Quincy Internists.