A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Werth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Werth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Werth, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Werth graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Werth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans