Dr. Stephen Griffith Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Griffith?

??????

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Took our daughter to the ER and he was our doctor. Horrible ear ache, throat, etc No compassion, no patience, seemed more interested in laughing and talking with co-workers. I thought he was a rude young doctor. It's a shame b/c there are so many good doctors, who care out there.

The worst ER Doctor I've ever met!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

He saw me and didn't listen or understand that I had recently had brain surgery and suffer from chronic migraines. He stayed at the nurses station visiting & laughing about his & their personal life. 3 hours, he still had not come back to see me (and I was the only patient in the ER. I managed to get a working phone and called my mother to come and get me. This Dr could have cared less that my migraine was at a 9 in terms of pain. No meds - he did an EKG???? While waiting on my mother, Im still throwing up and my head feels like it's ready to explode. Obviously, he's never had a migraine. The Dr. should work in a field where he doesn't have to show any compassion for ppl who are ill.

Posted on November 22nd, 2014