A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Groban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Groban is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groban graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Groban has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Groban MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Groban practice?
- Dr. Stephen Groban has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Groban practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.