A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Groban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Groban is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groban
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Groban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Groban graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Groban has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Groban MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Groban practice?
- Dr. Stephen Groban has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Groban practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.