A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Grobmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Grobmyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Grobmyer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Septic Shock
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grobmyer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grobmyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Grobmyer MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Grobmyer practice?
- Dr. Stephen Grobmyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Grobmyer practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Gainesville Surgeons.