A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westerly Hospital
- Apple Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen B Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Gross practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westerly, RI.
See Westerly Surgeons.