A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gruba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruba
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gruba Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruba graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gruba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Brian Gruba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Gruba practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gruba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Gruba practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Corning, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IA.
See Corning Family Physicians.