A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gruba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruba graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Gruba has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Community Hospital
- Greater Community Hospital, Creston, IA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan