Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gruber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Gruber practice?
Dr. Stephen Gruber practices Medical Oncology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Los Angeles, CA.
See Traverse City Oncologists.