A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gruber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Munson Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bernard Gruber MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gruber practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.