A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Gruber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Gruber, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Munson Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Bernard Gruber MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Gruber practice?
- Dr. Stephen Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Gruber practices Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists.