A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Guertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guertin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guertin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Guertin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Roderick Guertin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Guertin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Guertin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Guertin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Pediatric Specialists.