Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guertin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Guertin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guertin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Guertin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guertin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guertin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Guertin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Roderick Guertin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen R. Guertin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Guertin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Guertin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians and Lansing Critical Care Practitioners.