A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guthrie, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guthrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Day Guthrie MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Guthrie practices Plastic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Plastic Surgeons and Cortlandt Manor Preventive Medicine Specialists.