Learn more about Dr. Stephen Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Guthrie, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Guthrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Day Guthrie MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Stephen Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Guthrie practices Plastic Surgery and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Plastic Surgeons and Cortlandt Manor Preventive Medicine Specialists.