Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Guy
Dr. Stephen Guy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vandalia, OH. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Guy is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Guy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Guy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stephen Guy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vandalia, OH.
Dr. Ran Neiger
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Vandalia, OH 0 mi31
Dr. William Newman
Adult Care, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Vandalia, OH 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jeremy Crouch
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vandalia, OH 0.01 mi11