A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Anderson practice?
- Dr. Stephen Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians.