Dr. Stephen Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Bailey?

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Dr Bailey personally called me 2 days after I came home from the hospital after he performed a rare surgery on me. He is wonderful surgeon and a caring man.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. Bailey performed TAVR valve surgery on my mother. She was discharged after 4-5 days even though she was extremely weak and declining health. Several days later she was readmitted to the hospital under Dr. Bailey's care. She continued to decline and after 5 days she ended up in ICU. Dr. Bailey did not see her once during the time leading up to the transfer to ICU. I called repeatedly to speak to Dr. Bailey but he did not return calls or stop by to see my mother. She died 2 weeks later.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Aortic Valve Replacement

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Bailey and his staff are simply the very best. I recently had Aortic Valve Replacement following 30 years of monitoring. Was walking 4 miles a day within 2-1/2 weeks of surgery. No issues whatsoever. Dr. Bailey is the ultimate professional with a genuine bedside manner. Recommend Absolutely! He and his staff at AGH are the very best!

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I had a valve repair done in 2007, Dr. Bailey and his staff were wonderful! I look forward to seeing him for follow up appointments and would highly recommend him to all my friends and family! It had been almost 7 years and I feel wonderful, thanks to him.

daughter of patient

Posted on June 7th, 2013

Dr. Bailey saved my mother's life. He is like God's hands here on earth. Thank you!

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Bailey saved my father's life. That's pretty much as good as it gets in the review department. He was so caring and compassionate through the worst time in my life. My father had risky procedure after risky procedure and Dr. Bailey handled everything so skilled and professionally that I knew in my heart my father was in the best hands possible. I was told to say good bye to the most important person in my life and then entered Dr. Bailey with a life saving procedure that gave me my father back . There aren't words that can tell you how good he is but my 3 kids put it best when they said "that dr did the best thing in the world, he saved Pappy's life".

Posted on February 26th, 2012

First and foremost a skilled physician and brilliant doctor but also a compassionate and genuine person. A patient feels confident and respected in his care.

Highly Recommended!

Posted on August 7th, 2011

Dr. Bailey is a highly skilled surgeon with an incredible bedside manner. He was caring, he took time answering my questions and he was empathetic. I highly recommend him!

Posted on November 9th, 2017