A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York University.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Howell Green MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Green practice?
- Dr. Stephen Green has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Green practices Surgery near East Patchogue, NY.