A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Green, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Breast Surgery Mammaplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Green practice?
Dr. Stephen Green practices Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Green, Dr. Stefan Green, Dr. Stephan Green, Dr. Steve Green