A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hauser, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hauser has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen H Hauser MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hauser practices Radiation Oncology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Enfield Radiologists.