A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hauser, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hauser has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hauser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Hauser practice?
Dr. Stephen Hauser practices Radiation Oncology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Radiation Oncologists.