Learn more about Dr. Stephen Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphrey
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Humphrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Humphrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Harmes Humphrey MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Humphrey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.