Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Humphrey
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in Columbia, SC and West Columbia, SC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Humphrey is affiliated with Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital, Palmetto Health Baptist and Providence Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Humphrey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stephen Humphrey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Peter Loper
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi41
Dr. Robert Vande Stouwe
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi39
Dr. Maria Cirino Marcano
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi18