Learn more about Dr. Stephen Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humphrey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Humphrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Humphrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Humphrey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Lexington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Harmes Humphrey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Stephen Humphrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Humphrey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.